When you look back at 2013 ask yourself these questions: What has changed? What’s different? What’s new? Did my struggle end? Did everything I prayed for get answered? The answer may be that some things did change. Some prayers did not get answered. In life it’s not always that your
Nov. 9, 2013 by Crystal Pippins
It can be frustrating when trying to have a conversation with someone and the phone keeps dropping the call, in other words: you get disconnected. I am so glad that God never drops the call. No matter what you’re going through,
Aug. 5, 2013 by Crystal Pippins
Proverbs 23:7 reads: “As a person thinks in their heart so they are,” so what you think has a huge impact on who you are. Your thoughts can very well be what creates your reality. If you think success you
- The Power Of Being Focused
- 1st Annual Winifred D. Pippins Scholarship Fund Raiser and Presentation
- Perseverance is the key to Victory
- Don’t procrastinate: you have skills, you have talents; you have God with you: so get to work and achieve your goals!!!
- We are God’s laborers; Let’s achieve God’s goals !